A/B Test For WordPress Last Updated: 2012-1-15
A/B Test for WordPress is a free plugin that makes it easy to set up and perform A/B split testing on any WordPress site:
You have the opportunity to test four types of content:
- Content split test – you set up a number of variations and insert a code in your post, page, widget, or theme where you want the variations to be.
- Stylesheet split test – you set up a number of different stylesheets to test, e.g. the color of ‘Read more’ or ‘Buy now’ buttons.
- Theme split test – you test between a number of themes.
A/B Test for WordPress is a free plugin that makes it easy to set up and perform A/B split testi…
Tracking goal completions:
- Goal pages – you insert a goal completion code in your pages, posts, or widgets.
- Link clicks – you track every click on a link, e.g. links to other sites.
You have access to a number of options to measure your split tests:
- Built-in measuring – use the built-in measurement statistics.
- Custom measuring – use Google Analytics or another of your choice.
Content is easily A/B split tested using this plugin.