Gpx2Chart 0.2.0, WordPress plugin Gpx2Chart to load Gpx2Chart, graphics, GPX, trace
This plugin generates a chart from a GPX file. The file will be processed in real time, without any intermediate steps stored data in the database, and the contents of the WP directory. Currently the plugin with the GPX files from the Garmin devices tested had created.
TRK-section is analyzed and information about yourHeart rate, tone and reduces the flow rate can be rasschityvaetsya.S GPX files contain a large number of data points by a certain amount to ensure that the rendering time graph does not consume much time, so in your browser.
You can hover over the resulting graph to obtain detailed information about the currently selected instance. She can also off the charts, which are currently displayed.Each curve gets a Y-axis and color.
You can also click the image, zoom in to get more information.
This plugin generates a chart from a GPX file. The file will be processed in real time, not that …
To support development of modern charts instead of high. It is distributed under the license and are therefore compatible with the GPL.
Up to version 0.1.5 is the only machine. Please respect their licenses and prices (only free for non-commercialUse).
Starting with 0.2.0, and rendering engines are available. Charts not fully support high available and will be further reduced. If you do not have (because you do not want to switch FLEET) Please let mneznayu.
This plugin can also work with older versions of WordPress (3.1.x), but it depends, at least in PHP V5. Please let me know if you have any problems with it.
- Graph heart rate, height of a track undGeschwindigkeit
gpx2chart HREF =''(maxel = '51 ') (debug) (width = '90%') (metadata = 'cadence heart rate speed distance ") (display =' heart rate cadence high speed")
- maxel = "<maxelem>"
- Width -> width of the main container. May in pixels or% are indicated. Will be entered directly velementom style;
- color_ (heart rate | cadence | height | rate) = ('# AA4643', '# 4572A7', '# 89A54E', '# CACA00')
- title_ (heart rate | cadence | height | rate)
- display = 'high speed cadence heart rate "
- dashstyle_ (heart rate | cadence | height | rate) = (Solid, ShortDash, ShortDot, ShortDashDot, ShortDashDotDot, dot, dash, LongDash, DashDot, LongDashDot, LongDashDotDot) default hardisklyucheniemheartrate = shortdot
- seriestype_ (heart rate | cadence | height | Speed) = (areaspline area, bar, column, line, pie, scatter, spline) spline by default, except for height = areaspline
- to = (Fleet, charts high) standard fleet
- Debug -> If it's a PHP module was still some information in the HTML file