MyCurator ires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.1
Last Updated: 2012-7-1
Downloads: 5, wordpress plugin, install MyCurator, download MyCurator,
MyCurator supports your content curation process by using AI techniques to weed out 90% or more of the articles in
your feeds, alerts and blogs, saving you hours every day.
MyCurator started as a hosted offering for businesses who provided targeted articles and insights to their
customers to drive engagement and customer retention. As a WordPress plugin, MyCurator connects to the same
cloud process that powers the hosted business sites. This allows MyCurator to maintain a low processing overhead
on your blog.
MyCurator supports your content curation process by using AI techniques to weed out 90% or more o…
- After training, you will typically see only 5 to 10 good articles out of 100 read by MyCurator
- Training is simple with a click of a thumbs up or thumbs down on each article
- Works with any RSS source of articles including google alerts, blogs, news feeds even twitter searches
- Targeted news feeds and twitter searches can be created with MyCurator from within WordPress
- You can choose to automatically have the good articles posted to a specific category on your blog.
- Or you may choose to manually curate the best insights from the articles into your own blog posts.
- Each article is saved as a readable page, like Instapaper, using Diffbot technology.
MyCurator is free for individuals, bloggers and non-profits, but you will have to obtain an API Key to access the
cloud services. For businesses, those promoting products and higher volume users, low priced monthly plans are
available. Visit for more information.
MyCurator supports content curation by using AI techniques to weed out 90%+ of the articles in
your feeds, alerts and blogs, saving hours every day.