OrderStorm ECommerce Plugin Customizer Plugin
OrderStorm ECommerce Plugin Customizer 0.4.9.10, wordpress plugin, install OrderStorm ECommerce Plugin Customizer, download OrderStorm ECommerce Plugin Customizer, cart, e-commerce, ecommerce, ecommerce shopping cart, shopping cart, store
Never lose the changes you make to your style sheets in an update of the OrderStorm e-Commerce plugin. The OrderStorm e-Commerce Plugin Customizer sets up a second folder called orderstorm-wordpress-e-commerce-custom that contains a duplicate set of .css files for your shopping cart. You no longer need to worry about creating a separate backup of your style sheets prior to an upgrade. By using the OrderStorm e-Commerce Plugin Customizer, its done for you. After the Customizer is installed, make all changes to the OrderStorm e-Commerce .css files in the Custom folder instead of to the .css files in the main plugin.
Tags: , , , , ,
Go to to see a full set of screenshots of the shopping cart features and the complete User Manual.
Installation of OrderStorm ECommerce Plugin Customizer
From the dashboard, under Plugins, select Add New. Search for OrderStorm. Click on Install Now.
- Download the plugin .zip file.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and click on the ‘Plugins’ tab and then ‘Add New.’
- Click on ‘Upload’ near the top of the page.
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and find the OrderStorm WordPress eCommerce Customizer plugin .zip file. Click ‘Choose’ followed by the ‘Install Now’ button. WordPress will now upload and install your plugin.
- Once the installation of your plugin has finished click the ‘Activate Plugin’ link.
How do I change the style sheets?
The User Manual provides complete instructions for managing your style sheets. Refer to the Table of Contents at to find help. Note that this is not a tutorial on CSS. You must know the basics of how CSS works.
How do I get support?
Send your questions and comments to . Premium package users can call for phone support – see the Plans and Pricing page for information on which subscription levels come with phone support.
Note: You must have the OrderStorm e-Commerce plugin installed to use this plugin.
- To change the look of your shopping cart categories and products, go to the Plugin page. Then go to OrderStorm e-Commerce Plugin Customizer, click on ‘Edit’.
- The .css files controlling the appearance of the categories, subcategories and products are here. You can completely customize colors, fonts, product display, product box sizes etc.
- Make all of your style changes here, not in the .css files that came with the OrderStorm eCommerce plugin itself.
- OrderStorm will overwrite the main plugin .css files when we issue updates to the shopping cart functionality. If an orderstorm-wordpress-e-commerce-custom folder exists and your .css files are stored in this separate folder, the OrderStorm eCommerce plugin will check here first and display these files first so your changes will not be lost with an update. If no orderstorm-wordpress-e-commerce-custom folder exists, the plugin will display the default .css files. You will have to back them up manually before you update your shopping cart.
Go to the User Manual on for assistance with customizing the .css files. Look for the page, CSS Help,
Tags: cart, download OrderStorm ECommerce Plugin Customizer, e-commerce, ecommerce, ecommerce shopping cart, install OrderStorm ECommerce Plugin Customizer, OrderStorm ECommerce Plugin Customizer 0.4.9.10, shopping cart, store, wordpress plugin
Leave a comment