WP Vanilla Connect quires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.1
Last Updated: 2012-1-5
Downloads: 4, wordpress plugin, install WP Vanilla Connect, download WP Vanilla Connect, authentication, cross-domain, forum, login, sso, vanilla
WordPress users logon seamlessly via jsConnect and SSO into your Vanilla Forums. Just install , then copy links and codes from WP to Vanilla jsConnect and your linked up. Takes about 5 minutes to download and install.
It uses a PHP library and a Vanilla addon called jsConnect LATEST VERSION WordPress users logon seamlessly via jsConnect and SSO into your Vanilla Forums. Just install… http://vanillaforums.org/profile/todd
(An SSO plugin that uses json(p) to connect to vanilla, allowing for cross-domain sso.) which was built by Co-founder of Vanilla [Todd Barry] (
WordPress users logon seamlessly via jsConnect and SSO into your Vanilla Forums. Just install…
This plugin relies completely on jsConnect and cannot modify any parts of Vanilla what-so-ever. If you need special features
in Vanilla unfortunately this plugin will not work for you. However, if your looking for a simpler way to get your wordpress users
logged into a Vanilla forums without hacking up your code files, this is the right plugin for you.
- Authenticate WordPress Users in Vanilla forums in a similar to Facebook Connect.
- Cross-domain authentication and can be used on different servers.
- Easy to install and setup, takes less than five minutes.
- Seamless integration with WordPress with autologin via login URL.
- Automatically generates URL’s for jsConnect (Vanilla’s recommended method in place of ProxyConnect).
- Attach Gravatar’s to users instead of the default image if their email address is registered on Gravatar.com. Has an option to serve over SSL and Non-SSL.
- Easy to install and setup, takes less than two minutes.
- Compatible with WordPress Muti User sites.
This is my first plugin, so please let me know in the forums about any issues and I will try to resolve them A.S.A.P. Releasing as beta.
When logged into WordPress but not Vanilla you will see this screen. If you forward them using the jsConnect URL they will instead be auto logged on.
A shot of the back-end.